Sunday, October 09, 2005

I woke up to more rain on Saturday October 8, 2005
For a few hours in the afternoon we got a break in the clouds.....it feels like a sauna.
I kept scanning for raptors as I made preparations in the afternoon for Sunday´s
event the "Big Sit".
I did see 1 Peregrine falcon.
On Sunday 6am, our "Big Sit" team "Tlaco-birders" (10 of us) will head out" rain or shine" to see how many species of birds we can observe from our circle.
I am excited, we have a great group of high school students (all very enthusiastic) who are making the "Big Sit" into a project for their tourism class.
I will post some photos along with highlights tomorrow.
I would love to see bunches of migrating raptors during Sunday´s observation event.

Good birding All!

David McCauley
Tlacotalpan, Veracruz Mexico

No comments: